Introducing the Astral: The pinnacle of luxury glamping tents! These one-of-a-kind, high-end outdoor accommodations stand out with their waterproof, UV-resistant, and virtually windproof design, thanks to their innovative shape. Built to withstand all four seasons, the Astral tents offer unmatched durability and resilience.
- Astral Tent - Body and Groundsheet Connected
- Tent Bag
- Tent Base Stakes
- Guy Line Stakes
- Stake Bag
- Center Pole
- Wall Poles
- Pole Bag
- Reflective Guy Lines
- Care and Repair Kit
- Instructions and Warranty Info
- Boasting an array of top-notch amenities designed for an unforgettable outdoor experience. Our Astral Tents feature a durable, thick PVC groundsheet, a 4.5" reinforced stove jack opening, and mesh panels on the door and all three windows for optimal airflow. Enjoy superior ventilation with three roof vents, and experience hassle-free usage with our heavy-duty, snag-resistant zippers.
Engineered To Last
- The Astral is Waterproof, UV and Mold Resistant, Breathable, and Virtually Windproof
- The body of the Astral is made of 900D PU-Coated 300GSM Oxford fabric
- The groundsheet is made of 500G Flame Retardant PVC and connected to the body with a heavy-duty zipper
- Experience unparalleled comfort and roominess with the Wilderness Resource Astral Tent. Our Yurt-style design sets us apart from conventional bell tents, offering an impressive standard wall height of 60 inches in the 13 Foot model, 62 inches in the 16 Foot Model, and 67 inches in the 20 foot model. This is more than double the height of the largest bell tent walls, ensuring a truly spacious interior. Step inside the Astral Tent and enjoy the freedom to stand up comfortably without feeling confined or cramped. Designed with your utmost satisfaction in mind, our tent provides an abundance of space for an extraordinary outdoor experience
Supporting Our Customers
- At Wilderness Resource, we take pride in being a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA. Our commitment to exceptional customer support is evident in our knowledgeable and responsive team, who possess firsthand experience with all our products. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive information about our offerings and resolving any customer concerns. Rest assured, when you need us, we'll be there for you.
Shipping and Handling
Processing time: 1 business days
Shipping time: 2-4 business days
Shipping service: UPS Ground
Tracking available: Within 24 Hours
Need it faster? Send us a message!
I recently bought the 4 m diameter tent and speny a joyful 10 days in it in southern Vermont. All around great! If a bit of a challenge to set up by myself the first time. My single problem was with the placement/height of the stove jack. In the end it worked fine but required creative stove piping and a firebrick wall to separate the tent wall from back of the wood stove. If you plan to use this as hot tent with wood stove, think the geometry through for your use case..
At 36, I've ventured into the Airbnb business here in Pennsylvania and the stargazer tent has been my ace in the hole. Nestled among the trees, this tent has become the star attraction of my property. Guests are consistently blown away by its quality and design, especially the clear panel that offers a nightly show of stars and the morning sun.
We recently ordered three 'Stargazer' tents for our wedding, and I must say, they added a touch of magic to our special day. Not only were they spacious and comfortable, but lying beneath the clear panel, watching the stars with our closest friends and family, was an experience we'll cherish forever. The quality of the tents was impeccable, and they became a highlight of the event. Many guests commented on the unique and romantic ambiance they provided
The quality is top-notch, standing up to the unpredictable PNW weather, from rain to the occasional snow. Cheers to a tent that understands the nomadic spirit!
Wow, I'm still kind of in shock at the smoothness of it. The company emails back almost immediately - super good support! The tent itself...Super 10 plus stars! This is a beautiful beautiful tent! Extremely well made, good materials, couldn't be happier. I set the 16' up by myself IN THE WIND and it was very doable! And of course, living high on a ridge in Alaska, the wind continued to blow for 3 days after I put it up but it was rock solid. Calm and quiet inside. The head space in this beauty is wonderful! I held an event for 15 people, in and out and it worked out perfectly. Thank you for a truly beautiful and well made product!